WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to WUS. I've been a long time lurker to these forums and I finally decided to join to be a part of this community. I'm looking to learn more about this hobby and contribute in some of the discussions I've enjoyed ready...and maybe pick up a couple watches for my collection along the way. I've got a very modest collection of quartz watches and I hope to start building my automatic collection very soon!

Regards,
Ron

·
Premium Member
39,816 Posts
Welcome. Lets see some pictures!
Nothing wrong with quartz

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will really enjoy yourself here but keep a tight hold on your wallet. Things can get real crazy and the ride's gonna be bumpy! ;-)

·
Premium Member
64,991 Posts
Welcome. Lets see some pictures!
Nothing wrong with quartz
Hi Ron, welcome to the forum. Just remember that some watches are only available in quartz so it's either that or no watch - I know which I chose and it wasn't to not buy the watch.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to WUS. I've been a long time lurker to these forums and I finally decided to join to be a part of this community. I'm looking to learn more about this hobby and contribute in some of the discussions I've enjoyed ready...and maybe pick up a couple watches for my collection along the way. I've got a very modest collection of quartz watches and I hope to start building my automatic collection very soon!

Regards,
Ron
:-!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts