WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up the new LE PVD Trimix last week. As you guys know there have been quite a few posts lately regarding the Trimix and rightly so, these are quality watches with unique designs. When I received my original Trimix from Joe last year I received a watch that quickly became a favorite in my collection. Well, this new LE PVD version has only confirmed something I all ready knew, Zinex makes incredible watches. The PVD finish is absolutely beautiful on this one. We are talking true PVD on the stainless steel, not the type that appears like a paint. The new dial version on this Diver model is beautiful as well, clean in layout yet bold in design and the lume is right up there with the best. Also, the newly developed Zinex mesh bracelet is very nice quality, a nice improvement from the original and very adjustable with the links and clasp.

Here is a link for you guys that missed my review and photos of the original Trimix "Black Pirate" and GMT Divers. It has all of the technical specs as well as photos.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=206949&highlight=Zinex+trimix+Photos+Review

And here are some shots of the new Limited Edition PVD Trimix Diver.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Unbelievable pics, and a sweet watch too! Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Absolutely stunning. I have not seen PVD mesh very often. That is one cool freaking watch!

Regards,
Eric

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Great pictures and beautiful watch! I have the GMT PVD LE version and cannot get it off my wrist. Thanks for sharing and enjoy!|>

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
A thought just occurred to me. How will the PVD finish stand up on the mesh bracelet? I fear that some of the links might develop little spots where they rub together and mar the finish. Am I being paranoid here?

·
Registered
8,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Yeah, this one's a keeper.

A thought just occurred to me. How will the PVD finish stand up on the mesh bracelet? I fear that some of the links might develop little spots where they rub together and mar the finish. Am I being paranoid here?
Scott, The PVD finish on the Trimix and mesh bracelet is true PVD and not the type of finish that looks like an applied paint like I have seen on some other less expensive watches. From my experience with other watches and products with this type of finish I believe it will hold up for many, many years and still look good.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Showcasing the wonderful line of this watch, as usual. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
DEMO, any chance of you declaring the list of watches you own? I'm forever astounded by your pictures and even more so that you own all these fab watches!

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Pictures look great as always, and the PVD mesh is a great compliment. Still wearing my Trimix big date everyday and is one of my favorites in the collection. I can't wait for the Heliox to be released soon. :)

·
Registered
8,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again guys for the compliments on my shots.

Sunster & MMCGINN, if you check out my profile page it has a full list of what's in my stable.

OK, I'm convinced. I just ordered myself a brushed black dial big date with mesh!!!!!!!!!!! :rodekaart
ezcheese, way to go!!! You are going to love the thing, let us know when it arrives. |>

·
Registered
8,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a wrist shot for reference, (I have a 7 1/4" wrist).

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Great wrist shot....I love the green tint on the bezel with the vintage orange tint of the dial markings
The I need that my 7 inch wrist may be able to carry off this beauty

1 - 20 of 33 Posts