WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!! I have always admired watches..especially diving ones..always liked their concept as tool beasts that can take up any challenge you throw at them..My interest in divers started when i saw for the first time a UTS Munchen 1000m diver...what a fantastic tool..Then i bumped into the Kobold Soarway "Seal"..even better one..and of course the Dreadnaught..all beautiful watches worthy their price...But my wallet couldn't afford all these divers..not even one of them..so i ended up byuing a watch which reminds me of these incredible tools..the Seiko Monsters..and i got the black version..i hope i made a good choice...if one of you guys has any experience of this watch he can post into this thread...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nuk, let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. Th Seiko BM is pound for pound one of the best dive watches in its range. Especially for the money. By the way, the other divers you mentioned, well let me say this you have started down a path for which there is no return.:-D :-D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nuk, let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. Th Seiko BM is pound for pound one of the best dive watches in its range. Especially for the money. By the way, the other divers you mentioned, well let me say this you have started down a path for which there is no return.:-D :-D

Thank You Fagan...i am proud to be diseased of the diver watch sickness..
I have other divers i like too...i would like to buy..i surely will buy after winning the lottery :) my favourites..? well lets see..
Marathon SAR (no cyclop)
Seiko Marinemaster 300m
Alphatime 1000m Automatik
Fortis B-42 Marinemaster
Muhle Glashutte Rasmus 1000m
and many more... :)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Welcome aboard, the Monster is a great choice and I think you'll find it has a real following on these boards :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Welcome to the fraternity.
The Seiko monster is a great way to start.
Your wish list is impressive. Enjoy many years of fulfilling those wishes and more.

Steve
Fine watches are like diamonds for men

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Yeah, I am like you, I have always enjoied watches. Now that I have money to spend, well, it goes on watches. Good luck and have fun with your new hobby/ or addiction?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Great choice

I have 2 monsters (orange and a Yao Mod black) and a Samurai and Atlas LE that use the same movement

The monsters are just great watches and better than many others at much more $$

1 - 7 of 7 Posts