WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

we want to launch today a very rare limited edition we have shown yesterday in Instagram as well.
From now on you can reserve for the next few hours this watch. After this prereservation time we will launch the watch by newsletter worldwide.

Please reserve under email [email protected] till 3.30 pm.

Please tell me your number you want to wish- we have No 1/15 to No 15/15
(No 8/15 is already ordered)

The name of the watch:
Flieger 6497 Bronze Vintage Limited.

We also will launch today the "normal" Units 6498 movement watch with small second in 6 o'clock position.

The name of the watch:
Flieger 6498 Bronze Vintage.

The 15 pieces which limited quantity has the Unitas 6497 with small second on 9 o'clock position.

The movement is changed a lot - Code Geneva, golden balance wheel, handmade and signed balance bridge, nice finished wheels.

Something to collect.

This watches have the 41 mm bronze case with the special Vintage Style made by STOWA.

Bye for now!

I am now on email under this [email protected] adress and i will confirm the order and number - i do it in this matter- first come, first serve.
(if you want a special number and if this number is gone i take the next one)

This offer ends 3.30 p.m.

3.30 pm we will open the online shop for official orders after sending our worldwide newsletter.

Please be advised that all STOWA VIP Customers as well will get this preservation offer now in the next minutes.

Bye for now

Jörg Schauer
CEO of STOWA

If you have a look at the pictures please be advised that the position of the small second is different and the movement is different. ;-)
The Unitas 6498 with small second on 6 is unlimited serial watch. (price starting net Euro 1456.-)
The Unitas 6497 with small second on 9 is limited to 15 pieces worldwide. (price starting net Euro 1681.-)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello everybody,

we want to launch today a very rare limited edition we have shown yesterday in Instagram as well.
From now on you can reserve for the next few hours this watch. After this prereservation time we will launch the watch by newsletter worldwide.

Please reserve under email [email protected] till 3.30 pm.

Please tell me your number you want to wish- we have No 1/15 to No 15/15
(No 8/15 is already ordered)

The name of the watch:
Flieger 6497 Bronze Vintage Limited.

We also will launch today the "normal" Units 6498 movement watch with small second in 6 o'clock position.

The name of the watch:
Flieger 6498 Bronze Vintage.

The 15 pieces which limited quantity has the Unitas 6497 with small second on 9 o'clock position.

The movement is changed a lot - Code Geneva, golden balance wheel, handmade and signed balance bridge, nice finished wheels.

Something to collect.

This watches have the 41 mm bronze case with the special Vintage Style made by STOWA.

Bye for now!

I am now on email under this [email protected] adress and i will confirm the order and number - i do it in this matter- first come, first serve.
(if you want a special number and if this number is gone i take the next one)

This offer ends 3.30 p.m.

3.30 pm we will open the online shop for official orders after sending our worldwide newsletter.

Please be advised that all STOWA VIP Customers as well will get this preservation offer now in the next minutes.

Bye for now

Jörg Schauer
CEO of STOWA

If you have a look at the pictures please be advised that the position of the small second is different and the movement is different. ;-)
The Unitas 6498 with small second on 6 is unlimited serial watch. (price starting net Euro 1456.-)
The Unitas 6497 with small second on 9 is limited to 15 pieces worldwide. (price starting net Euro 1681.-)

View attachment 15526357 View attachment 15526359 View attachment 15526360 View attachment 15526361 View attachment 15526363 View attachment 15526364 View attachment 15526366 View attachment 15526367
very sharp!

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
Really striking, both versions. With these and the Marine models, I think you are offering some of the most attractive bronze watches on the market.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ok, nice ones if you are Interested in bronze.
I wonder why the movements of the Bronze watches have the NEW Stowa Logo but the steel watches still has the Old Logo?

I also wonder if there will be spare parts available in Future. Jörg mentioned in the Newsletter, that its unlikely to get this movements ever again..

·
Registered
271 Posts
Beautiful pieces. Very nicely done. What is the difference between 6498 and 6497? Other than the location of the seconds? Its all in the eye of the beholder of course but I find the position at 6 more pleasing.

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
The other difference I see between these two examples is the customized yet very traditional looking balance cock on the LE (6497).

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
I take it that no response to the email means "sorry dude, you're out of luck"?

Too bad then; would have been a nice companion to my FOLE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts