·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
An interesting design no doubt.. but at 50mm x 16mm I think it will have a fairly limited market. Take this photo for instance, the lugs protrude well beyond his wrist, I don't know how this could be worn comfortably on any average wrist.

Great to see a Canadian watch manufacturer though.. but I'm confused by the UK branding.

Kindest Regards,
Portauto

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
An interesting design no doubt.. but at 50mm x 16mm I think it will have a fairly limited market. Take this photo for instance, the lugs protrude well beyond his wrist, I don't know how this could be worn comfortably on any average wrist.

Great to see a Canadian watch manufacturer though.. but I'm confused by the UK branding.

Kindest Regards,
Portauto
Like you, I think the size of this watch will be a show stopper for a lot of people. I don't plan to wear this watch a lot, and certainly not at work. I decided to support this project because I find this product kind of cool and unique and they are made at about 1 hour from my hometown. I can't wait to receive and get the general feel of it. If this project work I will post some pics of the Type 40 with a review. To be continued... :)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
!!! Very unusual but not my type. Made in Montreal? Can't wait the day I'll spot one in the metro.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Love the nixie tubes especially in a clock.
I'm in for the type 40 as well, shame the type 46 was out of budget.

now I'm seriously considering the nixie watch...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts