WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
momentumwatch said:
No - this will not have a depth gauge. Have not finalized when the bracelet option will be available, i would say in time for Christmas at the latest.
Will the Nereos or something similar be reproduced again? It was a great looking/tool watch but I didn't get one before the production ended.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think for those that like the simplicity of an analog watch, but also like having some basic digital features like alarm, multiple time zones...or they just like the look...
Exactly. I've had all digi and usually wished I had analog hands. And when I'm wearing an analog I'm always wanting/needing to time something or set an alarm or two, etc. Precisely why I fell in love with the Breitling Aerospace and having had to sell it a few months ago, been looking for the perfect replacement. This is it!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We posted a picture of the actual watch on our Facebook page a week or so ago.

Have been getting tons of calls and inquiries about this watch.

Will be launched without a bracelet but one will follow soon after :).
I don't doubt it, it is a super hot watch. When will some specs be available? And more pics, got to have more pics.

Is that sport strap going to be the only option right out of the gate or possibly a rubber variable?

·
Banned
490 Posts
Will the Nereos or something similar be reproduced again? It was a great looking/tool watch but I didn't get one before the production ended.
The Nereos uses a Miyota movement that they've discontinued. We're looking for a replacement movement but haven't found anything yet that meets our standards.

Were tossing around the idea of making just a digital with the same features that could be a lower price.

What do you think?

·
Banned
490 Posts
I don't doubt it, it is a super hot watch. When will some specs be available? And more pics, got to have more pics.

Is that sport strap going to be the only option right out of the gate or possibly a rubber variable?
We are working on the spec sheet but briefly:
100m/330ft
Titanium case (is light) with bezel
Superluminova indexes
Stock bands to start will be brown leather, black leather, and a very nice Italian natural rubber band

Will post up some more pics on Facebook today, but we need to definitely do another photo shoot.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.