WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently got this guy and although it may not be the first thing you think of when someone mentions "diver", this is my favorite style. I love the shiny steel case with a light dial and the matching steel markers and dauphine hands. Throw it all on a black leather strap and it seals the deal.:p That happened to be the case with this Gardenia that I spotted online and I knew I had to have it. The case is all stainless steel and was nicely polished when it arrived. The shape has a nice curvature and fits the wrist comfortably. The dial is a kind of gradient white with a little darkening around the rim but its not too bad. The silver markers are applied and the hands are very nice when they catch the light. The case back is unique to my collection as I don't have many engravings, it is of a diver in a suit but not the normal diver with fish image that appears on some other brands. The movement is a hand winding 17j and is running nicely. I cant find much online, mostly pictures of flowers, but this watch is a definite keeper.:-! Sorry about the pictures, it was a bit cloudy.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts