·
Registered
14,261 Posts
Congratulations!

Talk about legibility! Wow!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I like the starkness contrast between the black and white. Can we see the back? Nice watch.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Seems like a good day for the Rolex Oysterquartz day/date to make an appearance.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,261 Posts
lol, huh?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Watchbombed!
Btw beautiful classy tool watch.

·
Registered
31,421 Posts
Looks great on that strap. Love the easy to read dial and great bezel as well.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Many apologies. I thought I was posting in another thread. New user who's proving to be totally incompetent!

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
38,031 Posts
You started the thread...now you own it!

Great looking 104 St Sa. It's the perfect Sinn if you love the 103 but don't love the chrono subdials and pushers.

·
Banned
4,491 Posts
Great looking watch. Sinns are good. As an enterprising American, I just can't bring myself to support a monopolistic distributor like WatchBuys though. Just about as un-American as they can possibly come.

·
Moderator Public Forum
2,879 Posts
Very nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
14,261 Posts
Great looking watch. Sinns are good. As an enterprising American, I just can't bring myself to support a monopolistic distributor like WatchBuys though. Just about as un-American as they can possibly come.
Interesting perspective. I guess I agree. I hadn't really thought about it quite like that, but I have always had a "icky" feeling about having no options and being shaken down to buy a Sinn. I still haven't owned one.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Congratulations! Such a beautiful watch.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Oooh. Daddy likey. Nice clean look. Here's another nice, clean, classic design. Helson Spear Diver on watchadoo. Looks great on honey hornback alligator too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,843 Posts
Congratulations! Sinn is a great company that makes outstanding watches.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts