1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
This JDM Citizen Attesa ATD53-3081 uses the same caliber but is a little less busy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323626271.819285.jpg

Check out citizen.jp. Use Google Chrome browser as it will translate automatically. There are several Japanese sites where you can order JDM watches.

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
The Hamilton, no contest.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Lum-Tec M Chrono.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Tissot Tradition or the Seiko.

The others are way too casual to switch off to a suit.
My dad used to say, look at what the newscasters wear. If they wear it, it's appropriate.

Here's David Gregory, host of Meet the Press, wearing a Breitling Avenger (45mm+) with a suit.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Since the watch will do double duty, I like the Seiko followed by the Hamilton then the Tissot Tradition. The Citizen and the Tissot PRC 200 look a little sporty for what you're trying to do.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
The Hamilton is best for double duty. BTW, the David Gregory photo may have just made me swear off Breitlings...for life. It does, however, prove the point that rotating bezels and suits are not incompatible.

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
The Hamilton is best for double duty. BTW, the David Gregory photo may have just made me swear off Breitlings...for life. It does, however, prove the point that rotating bezels and suits are not incompatible.
It shouldn't swear you off Breitlings and it doesn't prove that point. All it proves is that David Gregory wears a Breitling.

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,620 Posts
Tissot Tradition is the only one that shows the polished style needed for a suit. It would also look good with a nice pair of jeans. The others are too casual and sporty for double duty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts