WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
30 and 45 minute Chronographs are definitely available from many manufacturers. But . . . they are really quite the useless afterthought, aren't they!
I do not believe that Damasko would produce one of those almost-useless 30 minute Chronographs. It is just not in their DNA.
Just my two cents and humble opinion.
I agree about them being practically useless. I have a few and every time I wear one I feel guilty about NOT buying a 12 hour one. But I am dealing with it.
I would imagine Damasko likes their DNA, but they also, no doubt, like selling watches. We'll just have to see.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Based on my gut and based on the drilled lugs my guess goes towards a new DSub with A26 movement ??????
That would be awesome. Damasko told me the new DSub would be revealed in June, maybe a sneak peak is coming though!

I wish Damasko would go hard into the Diver/Mission Timer specialty like Sinn has done. Love everything Damasko does.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I also hope that news will be coming soon of the replacement for the or new DA36/37 - very interested in what calibre is going to be used.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
322 Posts
I can't afford a new one.... and also, I can't have too many steel watches in my collection because I'm allergic to steel so I'm hoping for hardened titanium or no... steel anyway! Because then I'll just let it pass me by. (says me, who is waiting on his supercustomized DC82 Silicon)

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Bouncing back and forth from foot to foot here . . . .

·
Registered
19 Posts
lmao. A bezel-less DC86 would be quite interesting. Red second hand + red lume pip, plenty of lume everywhere else (including the central minute hand)

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
lmao. A bezel-less DC86 would be quite interesting. Red second hand + red lume pip, plenty of lume everywhere else (including the central minute hand)
My DK11's red lume pearl does not glow. I have wondered IF they can make a glowing red pearl? (My yellow DC86 pearl DOES glow.)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Looks like a DC86 (due to the crystal) without a bezel. Would be a great option!
My thoughts too. If they offer it with damest coating from the jump, I might be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
241 Posts
DC7x series. There is a link on the website but no photos.

·
Registered
76 Posts
DC7x series. There is a link on the website but no photos.

So a DC8x with no bezel. Makes sense with their naming schemes (the bezel-less DC5x preceding the bezeled DC6x, and the DA3x preceding the DA4x).

21 - 40 of 52 Posts