·
Banned
21,244 Posts
No UX sans GSG9 logo?
Pity, as I want one!

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
No, what I mean is that I would like to see an UX hydro with the crown at 10, without the GSG9 logo.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Very cool, I really like the 103 Ti DIAPAL :-!
second that but WTF price? thats about 3200 us never happen
not in the current economy. too rich for my blood. may be time for them to rethink thier margins.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
second that but WTF price? thats about 3200 us never happen
not in the current economy. too rich for my blood. may be time for them to rethink thier margins.

The exchange rate US/Euro might have something to do with it, do you not think?

Edit: If you check out Watchbuys site, a 103 TiArUTC is USD 3270.
I do not understand your point?

As they are expanding the lines, I would think they are doing wery well, business wise!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Nice looking.

First one, 103 St DIAPAL has a Kobold/Prometeus/etc. look going. Not sure that's my cuppa.

The 144 Ti would be more for me. Little retro in the styling and some color in the hands make that a very interesting choice!

Thanks for the new stuff Sinn. :-!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Neat!

I am very glad to see SINN is putting this innovative DIAPAL technology in more of their watches. :-!

Any guess as to when the USA AD, Watchbuys, might have them to order? :think:

Being contrary by nature I have hunch the $ is ripe for a rally, but this is just a guess on my part. This might keep the prices down and help the USA on pricing.

Either way the 103 DIAPAL and 144 DIAPAL look very appealing to me. b-)

Thanks for the post. :thanks

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
The exchange rate US/Euro might have something to do with it, do you not think?

Edit: If you check out Watchbuys site, a 103 TiArUTC is USD 3270.
I do not understand your point?

As they are expanding the lines, I would think they are doing wery well, business wise!

I believe we had this same arguement last year when the euro price was about 1400 and us was about 2600
No point to this at all. Sinn is charging retail market pricing at manuf. direct/AD level it's that simple. They are making 100% pure profit easy, good for them bad for the unsuspecting. I would do it too if I could.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
I do not remember the thread you mention, but I am sure you are correct.
Retail business is a ......
The customer always loses.
The manufacturer (of cars, watches, condoms, you name it) charges the highest price they can to get the maximum profit.
I do not like it. I am oldfashioned. I am a dinosaur. Sorry.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I do not remember the thread you mention, but I am sure you are correct.
Retail business is a ......
The customer always loses.
The manufacturer (of cars, watches, condoms, you name it) charges the highest price they can to get the maximum profit.
I do not like it. I am oldfashioned. I am a dinosaur. Sorry.

Yea I got ya.
I may be just a bit jealous that I can't afford one and frustrated at the overall economy right now.
Still love thier stuff though

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
just curious, but i wonder if you gentlemen think we will ever see a non-utc diapal from sinn? it may seem like a small point, but i'd really prefer that the 756 diapal not have the utc feature (though i know the 2nd time zone hand can sort of be hidden). i'd guess the explanation is that to date the escapement has only been fully developed for the 7750. another explanation could be that the more sophisticated movement lends itself to a higher priced watch befitting the unique diapal feature.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts