WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy new year all... and since I am up waiting for my oldest daughter to get home from her party, thought I'd start off the day's postings...

Hope everyone had a safe new year's eve... :-!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
These for us today:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!! |> |> |> |> |> |> We wish everyone a wondereful 2007!!!!!! |> |> |>

We are starting the new year with an all Bathys Auto day.

Sandra - "Stealth" black dial on Sharkie strap
Stephen - PVD UV Black dial

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Happy New Year to everyone,

Going orange on this rainy day in New Jersey.

Looks like its going to be a great day to stay in and watch some football games.

Wishing you all the best in 07.

Dave

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Happy New Year.
Horrible rainy day in the UK as well Dave. Most outdoor parties washed out last night.
Toasting the new year with a Bombay and a sunny Doxa.

Best regards for 2007
Andy

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Stowa today on Artus!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
A quick handoff to the traser Super Sport Diver (pls ignore the finger reflection... heh) before the Arkansas - Wisconsin game right here in Orlando...

Go xxxxxxxxxx! ... er, I mean Badgers!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Happy New Year.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Still wearing the Seiko Prospex...and still no idea how to post a reply with a big image of my watch, like how all you other chaps do.:think: Maybe that should be my WUS New Year's resolution?!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Martin, what server or host are you using?
Try photobucket- very easy, free, quick, youcan manage your watch photos from anywhere, post from anywhere ( dont have to be at home)
simple to upload from your computer harddrive or usb sticks, etc.
You when typing up a response or posting click on the little icon 4th from the left in the 4th group looks like a mountain scene, it brings up a script prompt, I backspace out the http:// and paste in my pic url from photobucket and voila!
Regards
Robert
Still wearing the Seiko Prospex...and still no idea how to post a reply with a big image of my watch, like how all you other chaps do.:think: Maybe that should be my WUS New Year's resolution?!:)

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Martin, what server or host are you using?
Try photobucket- very easy, free, quick, youcan manage your watch photos from anywhere, post from anywhere ( dont have to be at home)
simple to upload from your computer harddrive or usb sticks, etc.
You when typing up a response or posting click on the little icon 4th from the left in the 4th group looks like a mountain scene, it brings up a script prompt, I backspace out the http:// and paste in my pic url from photobucket and voila!
Regards
Robert
Thanks, Robert - and also to Shane and Stephen for your PM's on this. I'll give it a go!:)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts

Nice Diver Martin! I think I am going to be picking one of those up in the near future.

As for the pictures, I also use Photobucket. It seems very easy for me.

Al

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
SOA for me today...O7 is scheduled to be here tomorrow! :-d

1 - 20 of 24 Posts