WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone else pick up the new Zelos that dropped at 8am today? I happily purchased the MOP dial for $469. I think that's an amazing deal for the specs, assuming one likes the modern design. I'm not sure why they aren't sold out yet like all the rest Zelos drops. Several color ways still available. Maybe Elshan has a larger than normal batch available. Maybe everyone who wanted one already has the SS version. Here's the blue mother of pearl option. The new titanium version is selling for less than the older stainless version is selling for used.

· Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Makes sense. I think so many of us already have and love a previous Zelos model. I sold my Swordfish 40 so that left me recently without a Zelos in the watch box. Couldn’t resist. I did hear on one YouTube review since posting this that these models are more plentiful than the usual Zelos drops.

· Registered
2,052 Posts
That Zelos is one cool brand. These 8 day power reserve halo watches are pretty insane and, no matter what, so ballsy to release

How cool is it that people wonder why something is not sold out after a few days.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.