WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys what is your opinion on the zenith defy classic with chron black dial ss bracelet it has an in - house movement.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hi

Well to start with it's got one of the finest (possibly the finest) Chronograph movement ever made in the El Primero. I guess that's the heart of the ownership experience for the enthusiast. What it looks like comes later.

There is a great deal of heated debate about the current Zenith range, which has its fans and detractors. The Defy Classic range is the pick of the bunch for me, particularly the Chrono Aero. I made a point of going to see one in the flesh a couple of weeks ago, even though it's way out of my budget at the moment, and I have to say it's a spectacular looking watch. It has a really impressive feel to it and is less "blingy" than it appears from photos. The 46mm size is substantial but it doesn't look as outsized as many others of this diameter. Great bracelet too.

Dave

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Dave makes a rather good point. Try to see it in person. The Defy is not the only watch to suffer from the "it looks better in person" syndrome.

Keep us posted!

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts