WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my new automatic Zeno pilot watch today.

I was about to set the time and pulled the crown off of the watch. Is this a common problem or am I a huge knob?

Is this something that i must send back for repair, or can any watch repair place handle this? Seems as though the threaded spindle inside broke off.

My first collectors watch I purchased after reading your forums. Help!!!!:oops:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Welcome to the forum, rictor!

The crown shouldn't come off the watch, and if it does, it is a fix for a watchmaker, I understand.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I just received my new automatic Zeno pilot watch today.

I was about to set the time and pulled the crown off of the watch. Is this a common problem or am I a huge knob?

Is this something that i must send back for repair, or can any watch repair place handle this? Seems as though the threaded spindle inside broke off.

My first collectors watch I purchased after reading your forums. Help!!!!:oops:

Have you contacted the seller?

If it's new, take or send it back to him for a new one.

I've had many Watches, and never pulled the crown out of any of them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought mine on ebay and told the seller about the problem, and never received a reply, total number of emails to various addresses... 10.
I was able to send it back to zeno for warranty repair. Ambience360 is a good seller as long as nothing goes wrong.... if it does, you are on your own.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
...Ambience360 is a good seller as long as nothing goes wrong.... if it does, you are on your own.
I have found this to be typical on ebay. I had a bad watch I bought from overseas, it failed, I spent $200 getting it fixed. Overseas shipping, customs, etc made me figure $200 for a local drop-off/pick-up repair was cheap....

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I bought mine on ebay and told the seller about the problem, and never received a reply, total number of emails to various addresses... 10.
I was able to send it back to zeno for warranty repair. Ambience360 is a good seller as long as nothing goes wrong.... if it does, you are on your own.

I bought my Zeno from him too. His shipping costs are extortionate, so he ought to be more helpful.:roll:

Hope I don't get a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts