WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I'm new to the vintage pocket watch world but I find the vintage watches to be very fascinating. Would someone help me and tell me about what I have. I have dated this watch from 1881-1885. It is in good working order with the original key. Everything is there as it should be. The serial number on the internals matches the number on the case as well. What I'm wanting to know is: A) whats it worth? B) How rare is this watch C) Tell me what you may know! Thanks and I look forward to hearing some feedback.

Attachments

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
17,890 Posts
Welcome to Watchuseek. You have a nice watch there. I am not sure about Adolphe Tissot, i.e. whether he was related to Charles Tissot of Tissot & Fils (founded 1853) but he certainly worked in the same place. I am sorry but we don't give valuations here - there is a sticky as well as an entry in the forum rules and guidelines that will tell you why.

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Watchuseek. You have a nice watch there. I am not sure about Adolphe Tissot, i.e. whether he was related to Charles Tissot of Tissot & Fils (founded 1853) but he certainly worked in the same place. I am sorry but we don't give valuations here - there is a sticky as well as an entry in the forum rules and guidelines that will tell you why.

Hartmut Richter
Thank you for your response. I need to read the forum rules, I apologize. I certainly appreciate the information that you have provided. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts