WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking around for some time now & decided to join up. I've been searching the forums for photos of the new Doxa Sub 600 T Graph Sharkhunter but found very few. Mostly dial shots. Anyone have side, back or any good shots of their Sharkhunters? Plenty of shots of the T-Graph Pro are out their but few T-Graph Sharkhunters. Thanks, Mr. Newbie

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
I've been lurking around for some time now & decided to join up. I've been searching the forums for photos of the new Doxa Sub 600 T Graph Sharkhunter but found very few. Mostly dial shots. Anyone have side, back or any good shots of their Sharkhunters? Plenty of shots of the T-Graph Pro are out their but few T-Graph Sharkhunters. Thanks, Mr. Newbie
One thing to consider is the fact that the T-Graph Sharky is sold out. It will be quite difficult to obtain. Pics are nice, but that is all that you may be able to get is just pics......:oops:

·
Registered
699 Posts
It's a great watch...

Chris

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have to agree...great watch! Here is #20/250

and friends...

Family Wrist Shot

Jeremy

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
This has quickly become my favorite watch. :-! Good luck finding an owner willing to part with one. :-d

·
Registered
42 Posts
That is a beauty:-! GREAT picsb-) I really have to improve my photography skills.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
testing photo upload

More to come...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Here is mine (and a friend):

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well thanks for wishing me luck guys. I got one. New and it even works. Thanks for your photos. Chronometer aka Troy

Long story (kinda) short. I had been planning on buying the T-Graph Pro before the increase but they were sold out. :-( By chance my buddy was on the Doxa forum and noticed the "suprize" post from Doxa S.A. a few weeks ago. It was about 4pm. I RACED home. Got online. Clicked on the order link and crossed my fingers. A couple of days later I received a phone call from Andy at Doxa. I was one of the two guys that received one of the last two "Suprize" lost but found Doxa T-Graph Sharkhunters! :-! WAY COOL!! :p
I received the T-Graph Shark a few weeks ago.

There was one big problem. It had a small scuff on the case when it arrived and It would not run. Kinda a important feature for a watch. It was indeed defective. No big deal it can happen but that was not what I expected for my first Doxa purchase. :-( I emailed Andy at Doxa with my problem. He was right on it. I mean right on it. I then received a email from Karin at Doxa S.A. She gave me three options. 1-Return the watch for repair (aprox. 2-3 week repair due to Swiss holiday). 2-Exchange the watch for a T-Graph Pro.(right away) or 3-Get a refund. I chose #2.
In the end I got what I wanted. The DOXA orange. The 2nd. watch came a couple of days ago. IT ROCKS!! Karin offered me the GMT bracelet for my pain and suffering at no extra charge. :-! So here are my photos with the thick GMT bracelet.
I just wanted to say the customer service reps at DOXA (Andy & Karin) are awesome!! The watch is awesome!! Doxa has earned 10% of my income for some time. Sorry church. Enjoy the photos. :-!:-!:-! Find more here>>>
http://gallery.mac.com/mediaplays#100090&bgcolor=black

1 - 16 of 16 Posts