WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I've been lurking for awhile until I finally got my first G-shock (DW6900-R) about a week ago. So I just wanted to share some pix that I took and actually being from Jamaica I have to say, I LUV IT. Next in line for me is a mudman,not sure when I'll get one since I'm still in school,hopefully soon though, anyway I stray, enjoy the pix:)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome! This is a beauty! Especially the EL! 1st quality watch.The only thing i don't like is golden buttons. Casio has a strange passion with gold lately...

Wear it in good health!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks funkywatch and mansrow, this is a great forum.

yeah Im not too fond of gold neither but it really grew on me

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Welcome to the forum Stepsan|>;-)

Wonderful pics too! The EL shot most especially.:-!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Nice pics... nice watch... I really like the rasta series.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi guys, I've been lurking for awhile until I finally got my first G-shock (DW6900-R) about a week ago. So I just wanted to share some pix that I took and actually being from Jamaica I have to say, I LUV IT. Next in line for me is a mudman,not sure when I'll get one since I'm still in school,hopefully soon though, anyway I stray, enjoy the pix:)

beautiful watch u got there stepsan....more to come i hope...but take ur time..ur still young....welcome to the forum;-)

·
Registered
544 Posts
I think that this watch is more difficult to get dirty because is glossy...this is good if its true, because white glossy bezel looks really good on the 6900.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Cool pics, Stepsan. I especially like the perspective you got for the Lion of Judah EL backlight.

The Rastafarian series are one of G-Shock finest in this 25th anniversary, in my opinion; Casio was very careful on the aesthetic details of its 3 models. A fitting tribute to Bob Marley and reggae's home country.

Keep jammin', and welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
The Lion of Judah? Thats incredible!!! This has turned me on to buying a G-shock. Im googling the Rasta series right now. It can match my lacrosse stick that I dyed for my club team ;)

Great watch! One love!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, thanks again guys for the warm welcome and the compliments about the pix.

The EL pic was the hardest though, since my hand isnt exactly the steadiest lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts