WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just discovered the wonderful world of watch forums and i thought id say hello.

I have owned for 5 years now a lovely titanium Breitling Aerospace watch , purchased from Goldsmiths in Glasgow.

Its been a great timepiece and ive allways admired it.

However ive one question....When should i send it for a service? Its been fitted with a new battery fairly recently and a new gasket of course by Breitling in London .

I only wear the watch in leisure time , never worn for work and i rarely operate the chrono , timer or set the alarm.santasmile

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Ive just discovered the wonderful world of watch forums and i thought id say hello.

I have owned for 5 years now a lovely titanium Breitling Aerospace watch , purchased from Goldsmiths in Glasgow.

Its been a great timepiece and ive allways admired it.

However ive one question....When should i send it for a service? Its been fitted with a new battery fairly recently and a new gasket of course by Breitling in London .

I only wear the watch in leisure time , never worn for work and i rarely operate the chrono , timer or set the alarm.santasmile
servicing the Aerospace is fairly reasonable at Breitling, at least at BSA. I believe it is fairly simple as well.
I send mine in when the battery dies, which I believe haqs been at roughly 4yr intervals. They do the battery, gaskets, pressure test, polish, and check functions. If I recall the last time was under $100. It is probably one the less expensive serivces Breitling offers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts