Gorgeous. One of my grails too

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Gorgeous. :-!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Why don't they make non-GMT watches with such design. Same for Orient. I've seen several GMT only watches with fantastic design but ruined by the (for me) useless GMT function and extra hand that serves me no purpose apart from making dial more confusing...

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Marvelous! |>

·
6,887 Posts
Stunning photos of a beautiful GS:-!

enjoy for many years:)

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Man, the GS train on WUS seems to be picking up speed! Beautiful watch.

·
Banned
209 Posts
Why don't they make non-GMT watches with such design. Same for Orient. I've seen several GMT only watches with fantastic design but ruined by the (for me) useless GMT function and extra hand that serves me no purpose apart from making dial more confusing...
I agree, shame i have also no use for the GMT hand spoils it for me.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys,

Any ideas about new clothes? I wonder if some rubber what watch. Lug size is not regular: 21mm :/

I have seen black aligator with red stiching and it looks good. It`s on hand made strap from ABP Paris. It`s fadded so it looks good on that watch. Lug hih (I don`t know how to say it) in that watch are high so strap must be thick and little curved at the case side.

I have tried Helsofrane on that and it looks fine but without anything special.

Pls help me :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Guys,

Any ideas about new clothes? I wonder if some rubber what watch. Lug size is not regular: 21mm :/

I have seen black aligator with red stiching and it looks good. It`s on hand made strap from ABP Paris. It`s fadded so it looks good on that watch. Lug hih (I don`t know how to say it) in that watch are high so strap must be thick and little curved at the case side.

I have tried Helsofrane on that and it looks fine but without anything special.

Pls help me :)
I'm afraid you'll have to look at Yahoo Japan. There are plenty of GS straps available there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts