WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel and i am from Portugal and has the title says i am a newcomer to the forum but i am a small time lurker hehe, i have been checking the forums for about a month and it as been my ruin b-) "damn G's and Edifice" LOL
Below i will show my small and poor collection.
PS.: The Edifice and the G's were all bought last month, and if that wasn't enough i am waiting for a 9300 Mudman to arrive tomorrow for my birthday :-d
And already i am thinking (thinking LOL) of buying the 9110 Gulfman and the 9200 Riseman and the 9000 Mudman and the 9100 Gulfman.
Damn G-Viruso| lol

Attachments

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hello & Welcome........one bit of advice......don't get too carried away buying G-Shocks left, right and centre.....choose carefully!

·
Sinn Moderator
9,697 Posts
Welcome! Thanks for sharing the photos of your collection. Watch out......... G-Shocks are addictive and there is no known cure! :-d Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

ADAN i know the 9300 is a great watch specially the one i am getting tomorrow (i hope) it comes with a special t-shirt, you should know i bought it from you :-d

Stay tuned for the next thread that i am going to make with the small unboxing of the 9300 along side with the amazing T-Shirt.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the forum!!

I'm also relatively new to G's - I, for now, have only one (5600).

I do too have in my collection a Cortebert and a Cauny this last one very popular in the 70's in our country.

Cheers and happy b-day - Parabéns!!!

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Welcome to the forum and i like the variety you have going on! You are gonna love the mudman, no worries there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts