WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
Guess christmas came a little early for me! Here's a couple of pics of my first Anonimo that I purchased from Zeetan. Was rather surprised it was numbered 01/99! Love the unique case design that I'm sure I wouldn't see around much!

On a side note, would it be possible to mount custom straps on it? Would any fellow S'poreans know where would sell such straps or maybe modify them to fit? Thanks!

·
Registered
888 Posts
That is a great start for collecting Anonimos. Well done. There are plenty of strap makers on the web, some are referenced in this forum. You can just do a search to find them. Enjoy your new piece and wear it in good health.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats, Elshan, a BEAUTY and what a beautiful number but be aware, Anonimo starts numbering its watches at zero! Ware it in good health and welcome to the forum which is becoming a "Singaporian" forum ;-)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks D-Maes and Firenze! Both of you played a fair part in helping me decide on the Anonimo instead of a U1 black :) I didn't realise they started at 00 but I guess 01 is still pretty cool!

As for the straps I've seen many lovely ones online but the DZ has unique lugs so I guess I gotta buy them from Anonimo or get them custom made? The kodiak strap is great but I'm the type for deployants and sadly the buckle is sewn in!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Congrats Mate, Welcome on board the Anonimo Sailboat ! ;-) Looks like we got another Anonimoist from Singapore ! :)

Glad that U got the 1st pc out of 99. The Dino Zei series is indeed an Elegant and Masculine work of Art timepiece. U will nvr get born looking at the Curves. U know where do I mean when it comes to appreciating Woman."Grin" "Grin"

I also realise your Dino Zei chrono buttons is not the screw down crown ,unlike some other Nemo which posted here earlier. Basically, it's alright even w/o screw down crown.

Nevertheless, it's a Great looking pc and I wouldn't mind having another Nemo if I got the extra Vitamin $$$ :-d

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Excellent!!! Congrats!!! Welcome to the club!!:-!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I was looking at Polluce Blue Dial SS bracelet and D-Date Ox-pro Orange Dial with Brown Kodiak Strap at Eastern Watch today. Price difference is about S$500 (Polluce is more expensive)......Can't really decide.....too many little logos on the Polluce and Ox-pro is fantastic but Orange is not my kind of colour....will go other ADs to check out what they have.

·
Registered
888 Posts
If you like ox-pro you might want to consider drass finishing. And if you don't like the logos on the Polluce you might want to consider the 10 anniversary edition of the Polluces, whose case is in bronze.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats Mate, Welcome on board the Anonimo Sailboat ! ;-) Looks like we got another Anonimoist from Singapore ! :)

Glad that U got the 1st pc out of 99. The Dino Zei series is indeed an Elegant and Masculine work of Art timepiece. U will nvr get born looking at the Curves. U know where do I mean when it comes to appreciating Woman."Grin" "Grin"

I also realise your Dino Zei chrono buttons is not the screw down crown ,unlike some other Nemo which posted here earlier. Basically, it's alright even w/o screw down crown.

Nevertheless, it's a Great looking pc and I wouldn't mind having another Nemo if I got the extra Vitamin $$$ :-d
I agree totally, the design is indeed something to admire! As for the buttons I've seen some other Nemos with screw down buttons and some without, like mine. Crown is still screw down which I find more of a hassle though as I doubt it'll be getting anywhere near the sea! Would anyone happen to know the reason for the differences?

I've also just contacted Toshi and he's willing to make a custom strap for it at no extra charge! A real nice guy to deal with and I'll be looking forward to receiving his work in due time! Hoping to place a deployant on it(current strap's buckle is sewn in unfortunately), a lot less likely to drop the watch accidentally while wearing it!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congrats to you, it was indeed an early n great gift for Xmas! Really happy to see another new local member, this makes our local group even larger, Cool.
Eager to see your new strap, hope by then you can post some pictures,:thanks

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Wow great piece! Congrats on your first Anonimo.

Yeah numbering starts at 0, but #1 is a cool piece to have!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ah 000 is a great number to have! Btw would any other Dino Zei owners have changed their strap to a custom one before? I would love to see some pics of them on straps besides the usual kodiak!

·
Registered
28 Posts
unless im mistaken, this is a considered a NOS. the current series have screw in @ the pushers. however, this does not have which is likely to mean it is a previous generation.

As for the buttons I've seen some other Nemos with screw down buttons and some without, like mine. Crown is still screw down which I find more of a hassle though as I doubt it'll be getting anywhere near the sea! Would anyone happen to know the reason for the differences?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi Firenze,

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for your recommendation. I don't have the chance to view a drass finishing. I will surely like to take a look at a bronze Polluce cos it looks very nice on the website & magazine. I can only find Anonimo watches at Eastern (Lucky Plaza) so far but they don't carry bronze Polluce. The boss even told me all the 10 Anni versions will not be introduced in Singapore. I don't think it is true. Is there other ADs in Singapore where I can find Anonimo?

Regards,
kimsoon

·
Registered
888 Posts
kimsoon,

please go to Dickson, there is one at Paragon and one at Suntec. You'll find many Anonimos, including bronze and drass cases, and 10 anniversary line. If your budget allows, I would recommend either the 10 anniversary chrono militare (drass finishing), whose design is out of the main line, or the professionale chrono. Irrespective, try as many as your time allows you.

Best of luck and Happy New year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts