WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Still waiting on my Steinhart Aviation bought from the forums. How I hate the USPS with a passion.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Congrats! That's pretty cool.
Yeah waiting for a package, blows.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats! That's pretty cool.
Yeah waiting for a package, blows.
Thanks! I am enjoying the watch so far. Looking at some straps for it now.

XpressPost from Canada should be 3 days to a major Metropolitan city. Package actually left Canada Post on the 3rd. USPS has had it for 4 days, but they have no record of it. Called USPS this morning and the woman said the package is not in their system. Most likely it's making its way to my door, but not knowing is killing me. This happens every time I have a package shipped from Ca using the Post. USPS says if I don't have the package by Friday to have the sender file a claim.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Congrats. Again. When are we going to see a state of the collection?! Are you able to move around your house freely with so many watches floating around?

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats. Again. When are we going to see a state of the collection?! Are you able to move around your house freely with so many watches floating around?
The best part is I can find a watch to wear in any room of the house. :) I always have one lying in case somewhere. A good watch is never to far away.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Congrats again, dude! You're building up quite the collection ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts