WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are happy to show our newest 'kiddies', a GW-5000 and a BGW-101...

There's definitely something special about screwbacks.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice additions, congrats.

What's next? :)
Thanks everyone. First, I now need to wait a couple of weeks before I'll get my GW-5000 to actually wear it. It's a birthday gift...

More recently, I'm not overly excited by Casio's new releases. The first newer one since the refreshed Gulfman (GW-9110) to strike my interest is the upcoming new Mudman (G-9300). We'll see. But for the time being, I consider a Japan-made, current-tech screwback descendant of the DW-5000 some kind of ultimate G-SHOCK to wear on a daily basis.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Thanks everyone. First, I now need to wait a couple of weeks before I'll get my GW-5000 to actually wear it. It's a birthday gift...

More recently, I'm not overly excited by Casio's new releases. The first newer one since the refreshed Gulfman (GW-9110) to strike my interest is the upcoming new Mudman (G-9300). We'll see. But for the time being, I consider a Japan-made, current-tech screwback descendant of the DW-5000 some kind of ultimate G-SHOCK to wear on a daily basis.
Sorry. You gotta wait the proper gestation period of 9 months between 'kiddies'. : )

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Yup, I thought the new 9110 and 9300 look pretty good, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts