WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wanted to share a few pic of my first Bremont, a shiny new World Timer. I LOVE this watch and I am thoroughly enjoying it, along with my friend:

Another quick shot:

I want to thank Rob Caplan at Topper Jewelers, along Mike Pearson & Nick English of Bremont, all who had a hand in getting this one on my wrist. You guys rock!!!

Cheers,
Sam

·
Registered
408 Posts
Looks great! I own the exact same one, love it... great for travel. Question for you--Is that a stock bracelet or did you add that? Mine only came with a leather strap that i'm not a fan of and have stopped using it, but I'd love to put a bracelet on it.

Thanks!

Hello all,

Just wanted to share a few pic of my first Bremont, a shiny new World Timer. I LOVE this watch and I am thoroughly enjoying it, along with my friend:

Another quick shot:

I want to thank Rob Caplan at Topper Jewelers, along Mike Pearson & Nick English of Bremont, all who had a hand in getting this one on my wrist. You guys rock!!!

Cheers,
Sam

·
Registered
316 Posts
All Bremonts come with straps as standard, most have a bracelet that can be ordered to fit. Be sure you are specific as to which model you are ordering because the end pieces are not universal fit, but model specific! Some models are not designed to accept a bracelet but can be made to fit, like the MB series. The bracelet will scratch the knurled barrel though. Your WT is one of the Bermont models that l like on a bracelet as the preferred combo even though I am a strap guy! Call your AD and have him order you one! Cheers Jim

·
Registered
139 Posts
Very nice. I really like that watch. I love the color and the yellow GMT hand. It's a very cool watch. Congratulations!

·
Registered
408 Posts
All Bremonts come with straps as standard, most have a bracelet that can be ordered to fit. Be sure you are specific as to which model you are ordering because the end pieces are not universal fit, but model specific! Some models are not designed to accept a bracelet but can be made to fit, like the MB series. The bracelet will scratch the knurled barrel though. Your WT is one of the Bermont models that l like on a bracelet as the preferred combo even though I am a strap guy! Call your AD and have him order you one! Cheers Jim
Sounds good thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts