WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Love the yellow. Any idea when these will be available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Another vote for the yellow, I love the color combo.

At 43mm it's pushing the size limit for my 6.5" wrist, but from what I understand the Oris models have a great fit and the size wouldn't be too overwhelming.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Another vote for the yellow, I love the color combo.

At 43mm it's pushing the size limit for my 6.5" wrist, but from what I understand the Oris models have a great fit and the size wouldn't be too overwhelming.
6.25" wrist here and have a 43mm tungsten bezel Aquis on bracelet. The sizing is surprisingly good for my puny wrist. The integrated lugs is the main reason here. They looks like a part of the bracelet instead of a part of the watch case. Works totally opposite to the likes of Rolex Maxi lugs.

·
Registered
240 Posts
As an owner of an Aquis I appreciate the added colour but I find the new markers much too short giving the dial a rather plain look. The limited edition one however is quite nice.

·
Registered
265 Posts
As an owner of an Aquis I appreciate the added colour but I find the new markers much too short giving the dial a rather plain look. The limited edition one however is quite nice.
That's funny because that's one of the things that kind of turned me off about the older ones. I like how the newer ones are shorter, but I do think they could be a little more "pronounced". If they didn't have the splash of yellow or orange, then they would be really plain.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Just received my yellow and black on the bracelet from Rob at Topper today. Will post pics tomorrow. Beautiful looking watch.
Any pics to share?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts