WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When visiting a watch fair at Hotel Kempinski this sunday morning I got to know a new german brand, established at Hamburg. Besides of some Submariner-look-a-likes with black and blue dial...

...Kadloo offers an interesting "Ocean Date Black", case and bracelet are Titanium Carbide coated.

The hands and markers of all Ocean Date models are filled with Superluminova C3.

Another interesting "interpretation" is the "Professional" with unusual date indication position and orange seconds hand and orange bezel:

There´s a series of pilot´s watches too, called Pilotmaster with a case diameter of 53mm:

Pilotmaster A (central second):

Pilotmaster B (small second):

Both pilot´s watches are powered by a quartz movement.

The most interesting watch (for me) has been the Evolution:

The Evolution watches are fitted with a handwing Molnija movement (18.000 b/h, 17 lines, 18 jewels). The Molnija movements are available in different finishes (blued screws, sunburst pattern (some of you may know the sunburst finish from NOMOS). Case diameter is about 42mm.

Kadloo also offerns watch movers and leather watch cases. What I´ve never seen before was a mover with LED

Must look nice at night ;-)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kadloo fashion watches>>>

I forgot to mention their fashion watches:

I remember a thread from Italy stating that these fashion diver´s have been very famous in Italy this year.

·
Registered
99 Posts
wow thats a compilation of a few brands ...

a couple subs with doxa indices ...

a planet ocean with a modded seal dial.

& a couple u-boats or invictas (whichever you prefer)

is it that hard to hire a design engineer????

enough to make a grown man cry...:roll:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Watch Winder With Led

I have three winders that each have a red LED signal light. It is off when the winder is off, it flashes when the winder is on, and it lights continuously while the winder is turning.

Martin

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Re: Watch Winder With Led

An odd name for a german watch Mike.
Any idea how they came up with that?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts