WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...this is my favorite strap option for the 750T! I saw another forumer had modified a 24mm Isofrane to fit his 800Ti and it looked great! I was going to order one for another watch but decided to mod mine as well to fit the 750T! The BOR bracelet is still the tops for this watch but the Isofrane is a very close second!

·
Registered
908 Posts
That looks freaking great!!!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Looks great romeo.
I may end up grabbing one in 22mm and mod it to fit my 1200t

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks great romeo.
I may end up grabbing one in 22mm and mod it to fit my 1200t
To quote Forrest Gump..."Doxa and Isofrane go together like peas and carrots"...at least I'm pretty sure he said that!! :-d

·
Registered
591 Posts
VERY Nice!!! I've been wanting to get a rubber strap for my 750T GMT Pro... but have been torn between 3... The Doxa Rubber, Hirsch Extreme 22mm and the Isofrane 24...

I'm partial the wider strap and now think you may have pushed me over the edge. Is the Isofrane actual Rubber or Silicone? How hard/soft is it? |>

·
Vendor
6,927 Posts
Only one of the three does it for me, the Hirsch Extreme

·
Banned
827 Posts
Dammit Patrick....now I've got to order that...I was holding out for 22mm, but that is sounding delayed from Isofrane.

Great job! - Mike

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dammit Patrick....now I've got to order that...I was holding out for 22mm, but that is sounding delayed from Isofrane.

Great job! - Mike
Thanks Mike...I highly recommend the 24mm modded Isofrane. I'll most likely pick up the 22mm when it is released but I prefer the look of the cut in 24mm.

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
VERY Nice!!! I've been wanting to get a rubber strap for my 750T GMT Pro... but have been torn between 3... The Doxa Rubber, Hirsch Extreme 22mm and the Isofrane 24...

I'm partial the wider strap and now think you may have pushed me over the edge. Is the Isofrane actual Rubber or Silicone? How hard/soft is it? |>
Rubber, and it's nice and soft. It's a really comfortable strap.

·
Banned
827 Posts
Ordered mine at 5am today, and at 5:30am I already had the Fedex tracking number...

Now, just need to plan a careful mod...don't want to screw it up for the 750T.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ordered mine at 5am today, and at 5:30am I already had the Fedex tracking number...

Now, just need to plan a careful mod...don't want to screw it up for the 750T.
You don't need to remove very much rubber at all. Use a VERY sharp x-acto knife because this is high quality rubber and will offer resistance. When cutting, just cut immediately below the bar hole...you don't want to go any deeper. Use your end link as a guide. It's better to take off too little than too much...but I guess that is stating the obvious.

Good luck and make sure you post some pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts