WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NIB* Seiko SBBN023 GOLGO 13 LIMITED EDITION

This is the rare, hard to find GOLGO LIMITED EDITION: Only 500 pieces were released in September 2012.

Asking $1498.
As of this date (03/09/16), there is an Amazon seller asking $1794 and one on eBay for $1843

I pay for insured USPS Priority Mail shipping with signature required and PayPal Fees shipped to CONUS only. No trades please. Low Ball offers politely ignored.

I have a perfect reputation on this forum so please do your homework and check me out. PM me to make an offer or for any questions.

Watch Information from Amazon Listing
Brand, Seller, or Collection NameSeiko
Model numberSBBN023
Part NumberSBBN023
Model Year2012
Item ShapeRound
Case diameter47 millimeters
Case Thickness14.8 millimeters
Band MaterialRubber
Band width22 millimeters
Dial colorBlack
Special featuresSBBN023 Release Date: September 2012 Limited Edition!, Only 500 watches produced.
MovementQuartz

Watch comes with original B-22 strap with matching buckle.

More details can be found here....Seiko Golgo 13 Limited Edition – SBBN023 | Yeoman's Watch Review

**Watch comes with Limited Edition Seiko box set, hangtag, manual, and Japanese Warranty Card.**

Condition - Crystal is perfect. Bezel insert is perfect. Outer stainless steel bezel assembly is perfect. Case is perfect. *Watch appears unworn.

*NOTE: Watch sold to me by forum member and sponsor as “NEW” and it has been tucked away in my dresser drawer since. I have never worn it or even tried it on my wrist. It is in perfect condition.

I was planning to just hang on to this as an investment for the years to come. Turns out not to be too practical with the number of watches I have accumulated so I need to thin the herd.

IMGP0593.jpg

IMGP0590.jpg

IMGP0585.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Be well,

AZ

1 - 20 of 24 Posts