WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browsing in Barns and Noble today and saw a nice 2 page article in the December InSynch mag. Near the back of the book and talks a bit about the history and the SUB 1000T.

Well worth a read if you are trawling through the magazine section :)

Pete

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Pete! I'm on the way to barns and noble now..:-!:-!
Just returned from Books-a-million to pick up a copy of Raise the Titanic. I'll be starting that one tonight.|>

Picked up the copy of InSync as well. Nice two page spread advertising the GMT Pro. The article is pretty good too, and there a few quotes from Rick that I found interesting.

One in particular is when Rick is asked about their retailer strategy, the author quotes Rick as saying:

"We're concentrating on dive equipment stores, watersports stores and independent watch retailers"....."The DOXA Sub 1000T is a professional tool"

Dive equipment stores?:think: I'd sure like to know who and where. How cool would it be, to walk into a dive shop and see a case full of DOXAs staring back through the glass? I'd definitely have to put that shop on my dive destinations list. Wow!!:-!:-!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Yes Peter- i just saw that tonight too- I think Borders just got the mag in today cause it wasnt there yesterday- IW or something like that has an article too- but the InSync one was good- and maybe hinted at a special edition watch Im assuming this is the logo edition that has been mentioned on the forum here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts