WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Family Member Borrows Watch

My Brother in-law borrowed my DOXA 750T PRO this week to see if he likes it. He is a huge watch collector and I was flattered that he liked my watch. He has much higher end watches then my little ol' DOXA. I suppose I made out pretty well since he gave me his Seamaster to use for the week.

I guess I'll surive......I do miss my ORANGE BEAUTY THOUGH !! :roll::roll:

Chris

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Re: Family Member Borrows Watch

Duffy, that's great, he'll probably be buying one soon! :-!

Hey, is anyone else getting this? I clicked on a post title "Nice Jenny Caribbean on the Bay" and got to this post (which wasn't showing in the forum index on my screen) :-s. Very odd!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

Duffy, that's great, he'll probably be buying one soon! :-!

Hey, is anyone else getting this? I clicked on a post title "Nice Jenny Caribbean on the Bay" and got to this post (which wasn't showing in the forum index on my screen) :-s. Very odd!
it looks like it was edited look at what is in the post. apparently it did not or can't fix the original subject. so when you look in it that is what you see.

this is in his post.
Last edited by Duffy0401 : 1 Hour Ago at 21:03. Reason: RULES

·
Registered
3,812 Posts

Well, IMHO, he madeout. Ain't no SeaMaster can hold a can of blah, to a DOXA! lol

Paul:-d

My Brother in-law borrowed my DOXA 750T PRO this week to see if he likes it. He is a huge watch collector and I was flattered that he liked my watch. He has much higher end watches then my little ol' DOXA. I suppose I made out pretty well since he gave me his Seamaster to use for the week.

I guess I'll surive......I do miss my ORANGE BEAUTY THOUGH !! :roll::roll:

Chris

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah T-Bone I couldn't fix the posting. After looking at the rules I decided to change it. Didn't want to offend anyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts