WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Re: Nice job on the Ocean7 tee shirt. Where do I sign up?

A lot of work went into that project - at least 15 minutes. They won't arrive until next month, and they will be cheap.

Mitch

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Perfect...I can wear my watch and teeshirt at the same time. Free advertising or...did you want to rent me out as a walking billboard?? :)

·
Registered
5,369 Posts

Hi Mitch,

Any chance of getting baseball caps? :think: Also if possible T-shirts in 2XL or 3XL would be awesome. :-!
Hi Cannon,
I did order 10 2XL and 5 3XL, in addition to 25 M, 25 L, and 50 XL. I guess we could do caps in the future. Right now I'm focused on selling watches.

Mitch

·
Registered
5,369 Posts

Thanks, Mark. They will be available directly through the new web site early next month.

Good decision - less trouble than teenage girls. Wait until they drive!

Mitch

·
Registered
4,415 Posts

Mitch great work!
I am in for 2 minimum - XL.
Way to go, love it.
Thanks Robert

A lot of work went into that project - at least 15 minutes. They won't arrive until next month, and they will be cheap.

Mitch

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts

Nice shirts! Couple of questions if I might. Cotton or cotton/poly? Generous cut or concert T-shirt cut? If they're generous, put me down for 2XL. If they concert plumber's crack tees, then I'll take two XXL. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

Hang tag looks great but you are driving me insane. What is delivery looking like? any updates on delays and such?

It's killing meO|

·
Registered
5,369 Posts

The mfg is waiting for cases and dials. They should be in next week. I guess we're on schedule, but that can also mean early December.

My main concerns are dial luminosity and spring bars strength. They will make sure these issues are addressed before shipping the watches.

The t-shirt thing was really a quick decision. I was browsing the Internet, thought about t-shirts, and found the company we're using. I uploaded the logo (same file used on the dial), described what I wanted, and had the price within a few minutes. Two hours later, their art department finished the design that you see on the site.

Mitch

·
Registered
5,369 Posts

Nice shirts! Couple of questions if I might. Cotton or cotton/poly? Generous cut or concert T-shirt cut? If they're generous, put me down for 2XL. If they concert plumber's crack tees, then I'll take two XXL. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.
T-shirt info:

"100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton, 5.4 oz. Seamless collar, taped neck and shoulders, double-needle sleeves and bottom hem. The Gildan t-shirt is one of our more popular t-shirt for custom printing. This t-shirt is great for detail, process, and simulated process screen printing."

This is far from the cheapest t-shirt offered by the company.

Hang tags - I had to order 5000. I'll be happy to share them with other watch companies!

Mitch

·
Registered
4,415 Posts

Hi Mitch, everything looks great!
I think it is all coming together nicely, I am having the dreaded "needanewwatchadditionnow" jitters, almost going nuts - been I think 3 months, ugh, I cant wait! The LM-1 will calm that for a while and then I need the LM-2 ,LM-6,5,4,3 you know. I thought I would be happy with 4 watches but I do need more changes it turns out.
Anyway keep up the great work, get all the bugs ironed out like you said and someday in the near future we well see a flurry of 07 posts.

Thanks Mitch
Robert

T-shirt info:

"100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton, 5.4 oz. Seamless collar, taped neck and shoulders, double-needle sleeves and bottom hem. The Gildan t-shirt is one of our more popular t-shirt for custom printing. This t-shirt is great for detail, process, and simulated process screen printing."

This is far from the cheapest t-shirt offered by the company.

Hang tags - I had to order 5000. I'll be happy to share them with other watch companies!

Mitch

·
Registered
5,369 Posts

Hi Robert. I know how you feel. I hope this time next month LM-1 owners are saying positive things about the watch!

I have no plans to stop buying watches for myself. I really like the dial on the new Orsa, and I hear that James is providing good customer service. Something to think about.

Mitch

1 - 20 of 24 Posts