WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Nice job on the OCEAN7 tee shirt. Where do I sign up?

2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  NSG1Tausend 
#1 ·
#13 ·
Re: Nice job on the Ocean7 tee shirt. Where do I sign up?

Mitch great work!
I am in for 2 minimum - XL.
Way to go, love it.
Thanks Robert

A lot of work went into that project - at least 15 minutes. They won't arrive until next month, and they will be cheap.

Mitch

#15 ·

Nice shirts! Couple of questions if I might. Cotton or cotton/poly? Generous cut or concert T-shirt cut? If they're generous, put me down for 2XL. If they concert plumber's crack tees, then I'll take two XXL. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

#18 ·

Nice shirts! Couple of questions if I might. Cotton or cotton/poly? Generous cut or concert T-shirt cut? If they're generous, put me down for 2XL. If they concert plumber's crack tees, then I'll take two XXL. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.
T-shirt info:

"100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton, 5.4 oz. Seamless collar, taped neck and shoulders, double-needle sleeves and bottom hem. The Gildan t-shirt is one of our more popular t-shirt for custom printing. This t-shirt is great for detail, process, and simulated process screen printing."

This is far from the cheapest t-shirt offered by the company.

Hang tags - I had to order 5000. I'll be happy to share them with other watch companies!

Mitch

#17 · (Edited)

The mfg is waiting for cases and dials. They should be in next week. I guess we're on schedule, but that can also mean early December.

My main concerns are dial luminosity and spring bars strength. They will make sure these issues are addressed before shipping the watches.

The t-shirt thing was really a quick decision. I was browsing the Internet, thought about t-shirts, and found the company we're using. I uploaded the logo (same file used on the dial), described what I wanted, and had the price within a few minutes. Two hours later, their art department finished the design that you see on the site.

Mitch

#20 ·

Hi Robert. I know how you feel. I hope this time next month LM-1 owners are saying positive things about the watch!

I have no plans to stop buying watches for myself. I really like the dial on the new Orsa, and I hear that James is providing good customer service. Something to think about.

Mitch

#21 ·

They will be.......:-! Mitch you said James? Is Martin not involved anymore? I owned the Black dial angler but sold it to fund the Rasmus.
I have not seen another colour that grabs me yet on their site.
I did like the heft and size of the Angler, albeit a mineral crystal, etc.
Thanks Mitch
Robert

Hi Robert. I know how you feel. I hope this time next month LM-1 owners are saying positive things about the watch!

I have no plans to stop buying watches for myself. I really like the dial on the new Orsa, and I hear that James is providing good customer service. Something to think about.

Mitch

#24 ·

Hi Mark, Nope when I go for the Kobold and I will someday it will be like yours!
Love that watch.
PS I am anxiuosly awaiting my new watch case, it will be a good home and be a great home for my 07's.
Thanks Mark
Robert
Robert,

Are you on the Kobold SOA pre-order list? Also a November shipment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.