WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides the beads of rice bracelet and the ISOfrane strap I now have these three Natos to strap onto the Sharkie! I love having options!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Love that Orange Patrick!

Me too, where did you get it?:p
I have the DOXA orange rubber band on my 1200T. It looks great but it's too stiff and it gets dirty. It doesn't clean up worth a damn.o|

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Are the natos really that thinner compared with a zulu?
I'm currently wearing mine on a zulu s-series strap.
I want to get a orange strap next but, I'm still undecided between a nato or a zulu.

PS: I don't know where romeo got the straps but broadarrow.net is a good place to shop for zulu/nato straps.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I want to get a orange strap next but, I'm still undecided between a nato or a zulu.

PS: I don't know where romeo got the straps but broadarrow.net is a good place to shop for zulu/nato straps.
Where did you buy this Zulu ?|>

·
Registered
37 Posts

The NATOs are slightly thinner and have a different weave and a more slippery feel. The fabric itself isn't a huge deal for me, but the main reason I prefer Zulus is that the buckles are much thicker and nicer. On the NATO the buckles are thinner and feel cheap - not so on the Zulus.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
yeah, maybe I will stick with the zulus

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The NATOs are slightly thinner and have a different weave and a more slippery feel. The fabric itself isn't a huge deal for me, but the main reason I prefer Zulus is that the buckles are much thicker and nicer. On the NATO the buckles are thinner and feel cheap - not so on the Zulus.
It's a matter of preference...different strokes for different folks. I prefer the slimmer profile of the Nato hardware.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Great! I was expecting to see big bucks for those watch bands.:-!

I just paid way too much for a RAF and a NATO in the "Real James Bond" pattern. :oops:

Now to decide; Orange or Orange & Black or Black or Black & Yellow & Orange.:think:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Great! I was expecting to see big bucks for those watch bands.:-!

I just paid way too much for a RAF and a NATO in the "Real James Bond" pattern. :oops:

Now to decide; Orange or Orange & Black or Black or Black & Yellow & Orange.:think:
Orange or orange black !! The one with the yellow looks to much like a German flag;-)

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Orange or orange black !! The one with the yellow looks to much like a German flag;-)
LOL...that's the point...it IS the German flag...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Thanks for the nice pics! You inspired me to put a Maratac on my 750T for the summer.

How's the weather out there today? I miss the Maritimes,,,used to go out there almost every summer.

cheers,
wemedge

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
26 degrees celcius and sunny! Typical maritime weather I'm glad to say!

Thanks for the nice pics! You inspired me to put a Maratac on my 750T for the summer.

How's the weather out there today? I miss the Maritimes,,,used to go out there almost every summer.

cheers,
wemedge

1 - 16 of 16 Posts