WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Geeks

I am looking for a nice inexpensive watch.

My budgte is approx. 300 $ or 200 £.

I have seen the watch from Casio Edifice (EFR-519-1AVEF).

But i dont if its good, so if anybody have it or have experince with other Casio Edifice watches.

Feel free to post it.

Regards
Scone-Owner

·
Registered
51 Posts
Need more details. Budget? Size? Brand loyal? Uses? Stainless bracelet or leather? Automatic? Quartz?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

·
Banned
372 Posts
Ah, I see you updated your post. I suggest you make a new thread in the affordable watch section, since that is the place to ask questions about watches at your price range.

I thought the Edifice series was going for 100-150$, didnt know they had more expensive pieces in your price range.

I would go for a Seiko, just because Seiko is just a really good brand with good prices aswell, and they got a huge variaty of models, there has to be something you like.

Cheers, Martijn.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Need more details. Budget? Size? Brand loyal? Uses? Stainless bracelet or leather? Automatic? Quartz?
300 $, I dont like it too big about 45mm ,No speficic brand, For everyday use, Stainless Bracelet, Quartz

·
Premium Member
71,405 Posts
The Edifice is a very nice watch. I don't own that model but the one I do have is very nice and the brand have a good reputation too. If you want to mix things up a little look at what Seiko or Orient have to offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts