WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I am Alexander from germany. (sorry for my poor english, i try my best, that you can understand me)

Coming to this forum over G-Peopleland i was reading in WUS
since over 3 month quiet often. I've seen lot's of interesting watches and finally I decided to buy a spezial one for me, that impressed me very much and which i can't get out of my mind.

It's the Casio GL-7000RF. It is a limited edition from 2004 which is very rare to find.
I had the luck to get this beauty from a very helpfull amerikan-ebay seller.
It has all the same funktions as the famous g-2300b. But this one is not plastic, it it made of steel all in black. The look is a bit softer and rounder, than the brutal look of the G-2300, but this has a advantage, that you don't get caught on your sleeves so often, as with the g-2300.

After reducing the bracelt for my wrist the wight is 134 gramms. This makes the watch feel like a special high quality watch.
The display is sharper than the G-2300, but the backlight is not so bright. But it is okay. Putting on the wrist, it feels very comfortable. I own several G-Shocks, but this one tops them all - for me. I think this one becomes the Top-G-Shock in my collection. I am very happy with it and i will never let this watch go off to my wrist and hopefully own it forever.

Finally some pictures. Enjoy: :)

Greetings
Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi und willkommen Alexander,

great Watch with one of the best moduls, Cal.45(holger) hat die gleiche.

servus
Klaus

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
hi alex,

schön dass du deinen bericht verfasst hast (nice to read your report here):-!:-!:-!

the GL-7000Rf is great, one of my absolute favorites in my humble collection. you were pretty lucky to find one so fast, I had to look for it over a year. enjoy it and wear it in good health and welcome to the forum.

gruß, holger

p.s. don't worry about your english its great and since this community comes from all over the world, there is nothing to shame for if a word or sentence is not always 100% accurate.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Be welcomed Alexander and enjoy your stay here.

-Gawain

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
p.s. don't worry about your english its great and since this community comes from all over the world, there is nothing to shame for if a word or sentence is not always 100% accurate.
Yeah, I speak Australian and I'm never embarrassed. ;-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for your warm welcome and your compliments about the watch.

Have a great weekend and great fun witch your g-shocks - and other things.

Greetings
Alex

:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Great watch! I own two with that module, a regular G-7000 and the special G-7000K ICERC model!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts