WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ball owners, I'm new to this brand and am extremely attracted to the Night Train. I have a small wrist so would like to know the length from top lug to bottom lug. TIA and hope to become an owner soon!

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Finally, a question I can help someone with. My NT measures exactly 2 inches tip to tip, looking at it from the side.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Ball owners, I'm new to this brand and am extremely attracted to the Night Train. I have a small wrist so would like to know the length from top lug to bottom lug. TIA and hope to become an owner soon!
Howdy! I just got a Night Train myself and I love it! My wrist MIGHT be 6 1/4 inches (and in the interest of full disclosure, I'm a female who loves BIG - and fine - watches!), and I think the Night Train works just fine. I have the OEM rubber strap and alternate between the second-to-last and last holes on the strap. Here's a pic on my wrist:

I think it works - actually to my eyes, it looks bigger on my wrist in the picture than it does "in person." (Of course, that could be my eyes!!)

Hope this helps, and welcome!

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Chuck, and that looks great on your wrist TnTx, not at all big! How's the DLC coating? Any scratches?

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
It looks great on you:-!

Howdy! I just got a Night Train myself and I love it! My wrist MIGHT be 6 1/4 inches (and in the interest of full disclosure, I'm a female who loves BIG - and fine - watches!), and I think the Night Train works just fine. I have the OEM rubber strap and alternate between the second-to-last and last holes on the strap. Here's a pic on my wrist:

I think it works - actually to my eyes, it looks bigger on my wrist in the picture than it does "in person." (Of course, that could be my eyes!!)

Hope this helps, and welcome!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks, Scott and dosei! Glad y'all like the way it looks :) Sorry for the late reply to your question, dosei - I have been having MAJOR internet issues and finally got my connection back - for how long, I don't know :-( Comcast is coming out for the umpteenth time later today...

Back to the Night Train - the DLC coating is great! I got my watch 'gently used' from another forum member, and it was perfect when I got it - and so far, I haven't put a scratch on it, either. Seems tough as nails to me!

And then there's the lume.... :p

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your feedback! I am on the hunt!

I see you live in TN (or part time)? I lived there for a few years.

Thanks, Scott and dosei! Glad y'all like the way it looks :) Sorry for the late reply to your question, dosei - I have been having MAJOR internet issues and finally got my connection back - for how long, I don't know :-( Comcast is coming out for the umpteenth time later today...

Back to the Night Train - the DLC coating is great! I got my watch 'gently used' from another forum member, and it was perfect when I got it - and so far, I haven't put a scratch on it, either. Seems tough as nails to me!

And then there's the lume.... :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts