WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1840 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Love the S/S on brown leather. Currently looking at a Nighthawk, but I'm torn between the S/S and PVD. I'm thinking the PVD will look good with an antiqued brown leather strap, but then again, so would the S/S... o|
I love the caseback on the Asian version- too bad you can't get a US version with an Asian caseback. :think:

Reactions: wm5382

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Another Nighthawk lover here. I have SS on bracelet, and it's right up there with the most comfortable watches ever encountered. Lume is great, and the Eco Drive is, IMO, stunning technology that really works.
A homerun all around!

·
Registered
869 Posts

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
It's a sexy watch! I may not own one, but God knows how many times I've handled one...and they are so well made, and quality just oozes from it!

I appreciate it!:-d

·
Registered
727 Posts
Mine

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
That looks absolutely SPANKING on the ridinfool strap. Great stuff Cwood!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Nighthawk on leather strap is one of my favorite looks:

I like mine on this Steinhart aviation strap... Something about the modern pilot watch with slide rule function and GMT hand with EcoDrive, partnered with the retro old-style pilot band with rivets really appeals to me.

Here it is on a cheaper Timefactors pilot strap. Not quite as good a look as the thicker Steinhart strap IMO.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Something about the modern pilot watch with slide rule function and GMT hand with EcoDrive, partnered with the retro old-style pilot band with rivets really appeals to me.
|>;-)|> Couldn't have said it better. I share your same opinion.

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
I'm confused! What are we looking at??
It's an Invicta. I'm told they licensed the Nighthawk design from Citizen b-).

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks great on zulu....is that grey or black?

1 - 20 of 1840 Posts