WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
401 - 420 of 1840 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
That's a nice watch but for me it doesn't quite say Nighthawk to me as it doesn't have the slide rule bezel or the Promaster badge. For me those are the two defining marks of the Nighthawk series.

Yea it doesn't have much characteristics of the nighthawk as much besides the decoration on the bezel.

I mean it's not as much as a pilots watch anymore with this design. It does however have an internal rotating bezel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
big props to all that have contributed to this thread, nearly 40 pages now, wowz.

3.5yrs since i started the thread and nearly 5yrs since i landed my first nighthawk [the dlc chrono in the op], i can still say i am loving the nighthawks as much as ever.

heres the family as it stands today...

cheers
Brett Kenny, you a parra fan?

Which is your favourite skyhawk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #403 ·
Brett Kenny, you a parra fan?

Which is your favourite skyhawk?

much as its difficult to admit these days, yup eels man for life. where do your heart strings lie?

did you mean fave nighthawk or skyhawk? fave nighty probs is the bespoke case jdm model

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Ok well happily a roosters fan, wasn't so great a few years back. The eels will find their way back.

Sorry nighthawk yes

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mine came this morning. Love The watch. Seconds had alignment is off slightly.

Not completely thrilled with the bracelet. Bracelet squeaks like a playground swing. I'm sure that will get better with use. The bracelet has more than its share of sharp edges as well. Going to measure the center link and see if a hammer or super oyster will work with the stock end links.

Lime is decent. Glad I bought the US version with the fully lumed indices.

Some cell phone pics:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I can source a citizen nighthawk at a reasonable price? Would prefer the Asian version.

·
Premium Member
40,900 Posts
Thanks Brad

Do you have a photo with that strap on the watch?. Because off the watch It's pretty vile looking.
No. Mine just came with the bracelet. I've never seen that strap before, but I really like it.

Reactions: mft4

·
Registered
9,488 Posts
It's funny because in every Nighthawk unboxing thread they seem to come in very different boxes with different kit included.

My Nighthawk just came with the bracelet and nothing else.

401 - 420 of 1840 Posts