WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
421 - 440 of 1840 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I just ordered one from Duty Free Island. They had it with the bracelet, nylon strap, springbar tool and a zipper case. Now I wait.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
330 Posts
No. Mine just came with the bracelet. I've never seen that strap before, but I really like it.
I will have to try It out. Maybe It looks better on, Ill post a pic when I do.
It's funny because in every Nighthawk unboxing thread they seem to come in very different boxes with different kit included.

My Nighthawk just came with the bracelet and nothing else.
Mine came In this rather strange cd like case.
Technology Electronic device Material property Wallet

Fashion accessory Material property Bag

·
Registered
29 Posts
I also would like to see it on that strap. Looks unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
40,902 Posts
I think it looks really good on the strap.

If you didn't want to keep it I'm sure I could give it a good home.

Reactions: mft4

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
OK, I'm rather excited now. I ordered my BJ7010-59E (the combo with the bracelet and nylon strap) on the 6th and just got notice that it's out for delivery. Pretty fast delivery for standard shipping. Pictures should follow later tonight.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Yup. Sorry, I was pretty sure it was in stock this morning when I checked. I'd just keep checking back. Both Creation and DFW seem to 're-stock' pretty quickly.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
And my BJ7010-59E came in from DFI yesterday. First, I have to say that I'm quite impressed with the shipping. I chose the standard option (had to pay $2.00 USD to get the case shipped), but I ordered on a Thursday and it arrived the following Wednesday in Wisconsin).

I purchased the same one as mft4 that came with the spare nylon strap and the spring bar tool. I have to agree that I'm on the fence about the nylon strap. The strap just seems weird. It's smooth black leather on the inside and a mix of leather and nylon mesh on the outside. the 'core' of the strap seems to be some kind of foam that you can see through the nylon mesh. It's also somewhat difficult to get the spring bars in as you have to push them through the foam. Finally, it has a deployant clasp, but it does not have the normal buckle. The strap has no holes and he depooyant has 'teeth' that bite into the strap. I'll post some pictures of it, but I don't have it on.

Finally to the actual wrist shot. So far I'm liking it (but it's actually on the window sill getting some sun).

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I know this is a bit off-topic, but I have to ask.

I see a number of posts with people using nato/zulu straps. The springbars on my nighthawk are pretty thick and I could not get a zulu strap between the bar and the case. I have some 22mm curved spring bars that I normally use, but they keep popping out because the holes seemed to be drilled pretty deep.

We you able to use the stock spring bars or did you use longer curved ones (like 24mm)?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
I know this is a bit off-topic, but I have to ask.

I see a number of posts with people using nato/zulu straps. The springbars on my nighthawk are pretty thick and I could not get a zulu strap between the bar and the case. I have some 22mm curved spring bars that I normally use, but they keep popping out because the holes seemed to be drilled pretty deep.

We you able to use the stock spring bars or did you use longer curved ones (like 24mm)?

Thanks
I used stock bars and got a thick Luminox zulu to fit. Takes some elbow grease and also a lack of concern for the spring bars. :cool:

421 - 440 of 1840 Posts