WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
441 - 460 of 1840 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, this is my first post on watchuseek, and I'm going to buy a citizen Nighthawk at Amazon.com. But I saw that there is some different versions of Nighthawk, for example, BJ7000, BJ7010, etc. So can anybody help me to point out the difference between each version? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
40,902 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
I used the original springbars for mine. The Bond NATO strap was bought at Broadarrow.com for $17+shipping. The strap is a Maratec branded strap but it is pretty thin and much thinner and more comfortable then the other NATO I have(cheapy strap i got with a watch). It was to go onto my Seiko SSC227 Solar Chrono I just got a few weeks ago but the watch head seems to be to heavy for it so I put that on a ZULU strap and used the Bond NATO strap on my Nighthawk. This strap actually fit perfectly on the watch and I was able to easily put it on without removing the springbars.

I found the metal band that it came on to be a good band but I am not a really big fan of metal bands(especially in the hot weather)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Iowa- what did that cost you, for the replacement?

-sent from somewhere in the wibbley wobbley....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Last week my Nighthawk was delivered and I'm very happy with it so far!

Technology Electronic device

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver
Together with the Citizen Skyhawk

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Happy with both

Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Wrist
I like the blue anti-reflection on my Skyhawk, it a shame that the skyhawk hasn't got this look.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

Footwear Nail

Fashion accessory Watch Footwear Tie Strap
All my Aviation/flieger watches together with the drone

Grass Tourism Spring Tree Leisure
(a bit offtopic) I also tried to load the battery with the first Dutch spring sunlight while flying a drone...

·
Banned
159 Posts
Last week my Nighthawk was delivered and I'm very happy with it so far!

View attachment 1439485

View attachment 1439486

View attachment 1439487
Together with the Citizen Skyhawk

View attachment 1439488
Happy with both

View attachment 1439497
I like the blue anti-reflection on my Skyhawk, it a shame that the skyhawk hasn't got this look.

View attachment 1439489

View attachment 1439490

View attachment 1439491
All my Aviation/flieger watches together with the drone

View attachment 1439493
(a bit offtopic) I also tried to load the battery with the first Dutch spring sunlight while flying a drone...
Beautiful. May I ask where you got the re-learn at? It seems blue rather than the what I believe to be normal green lume. Thx

Victorinox Infantry - Mesh Bracelet

Citizen - EcoDrive ProMaster Euro/Sapphire

Nixon - The Big Player

Vestal - Restricter

Invicta Bijoux Lupah

Invicta Coalition Forces 1938

·
Banned
159 Posts
My lume is blue too.
Ha...I think I need to break mine out. I think it's also blue.l0l

Yep, it's also blue. My bad. This goes to show how long it's been since it's been getting wrist time.

Victorinox Infantry - Mesh Bracelet

Citizen - EcoDrive ProMaster Euro/Sapphire

Nixon - The Big Player

Vestal - Restricter

Invicta Bijoux Lupah

Invicta Coalition Forces 1938

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just received mine today. Extremely happy to add it to the collection. I was expecting something heavy and larger, but was pleasantly surprised at the 45 mm case size, which is great for a quick look without being too gaudy.

I'm on the lookout for an extra thick nylon/canvas strap in either black or green, I'll post pics when I find one. Feels like a very comfortable bracelet though. #BringBackTheTitanium!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Another question as when I conduct a search for my first nighthawk. Are the nighthawks the same size? I seem to get different sizes for the exact same model on different online stores. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

441 - 460 of 1840 Posts