WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
461 - 480 of 1840 Posts

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Another question as when I conduct a search for my first nighthawk. Are the nighthawks the same size? I seem to get different sizes for the exact same model on different online stores. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
Yes, they are all the same size I believe.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Thanks shaggy, that elusive nighthawk white chapter ring is proving difficult to find.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
You feel my pain :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Found one on auctions.yahoo.co.jp a few months back but as Japan is rather self-contained I had an estimate of around £600 to import £250s worth of watch, a bit out of my league right now.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Really? That is ridiculous. I have searched online and albeit out of stock the most expensive was around the 299USD mark.

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Where do I find these in the UK? Always been a holy grail watch especially the JDM version
You won't find a proper Nighthawk in the shops in the UK. You'll find a range of watches with 'Nighthawk' on the dial but they don't really resemble what we know as a Nighthawk.

I got my Promaster Nighthawk from Pacific Watch Sales on the Bay, they had it at a fantastic price and shipping was nice and quick to the UK. Have a look and see if they have the white bezel version. You can also try Creation Watches to see if they have them.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You tease, you. That is just showing off haha. Myself and a fellow member on this thread have been looking for this exact model. Very nice. How does it wear? What size wrist if you don't mind?
Congrats on your latest acquisition.

·
Registered
890 Posts
You tease, you. That is just showing off haha. Myself and a fellow member on this thread have been looking for this exact model. Very nice. How does it wear? What size wrist if you don't mind?
Congrats on your latest acquisition.

Thanks! Enjoying it so far. Wears like a 42mm would. I do think the all black would wear slightly bigger than this as the white chapter ring gives the illusion of a bezel.
I have a 7inch wrist so it's the perfect size.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Ok, how do the nighthawks wear when comparing to say a seiko monster and 009?I chose those watches as a reference as I own both and know they are popular on this forum.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Ok, how do the nighthawks wear when comparing to say a seiko monster and 009?I chose those watches as a reference as I own both and know they are popular on this forum.

My Nighthawk appears to be almost exactly the same size as my Monster, but it does wear bigger due to it being an all dial kind of watch.

461 - 480 of 1840 Posts