WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1821 - 1840 of 1840 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got one, but wasn't planning on selling it. But if the right offer came about.....!

I've been contemplating selling a couple of my Nighthawks, but have yet to post in the forums. I've attached a pic of all (11). The "white ring" is upper left corner. I have all the original bracelets, links, boxes, manuals, etc

View attachment 13401189

- - - Updated - - -
do you still have those i would like to make you an offer
trying to fullfill my nighthawk collection

Emile

·
Registered
960 Posts
Has anyone successfully installed a third-party bracelet with straight end links on a Nighthawk that originally came on a strap?

I'm thinking of putting a Strapcode Super Engineer on mine, but the lug holes are so close to the case that I'm not sure it'll work. Right now it's on an MN clone and even that's a tight fit.

Tap. Talk. Buy another watch. Repeat as needed.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
What the ref of this one? I`ve only seen this a few times ever and now I`ve got one of my own. No idea of the ref though 🤷‍♀️
I have recently acquired 2 pre-loved Titanium Nighthawks. I'm having trouble properly identifying one of them...

This one is like a mixture of Asian and US nighthawks. It doesn't say "Nighthawk" like an Asian one, but it has the US full glow markers and raised '12' and '6', and with the laser etched shiny case back. I believe it was originally purchased in Australia. Maybe it is a new class of Oceania or APac Nightawk? It came with the titanium nighthawk band, but I have taken the band off to put on my other Nighthawk. This watch is surplus to requirements because I want perpetual calendar and Sapphire. I do like the 24Hr function on this watch though, and it is super light in Titanium.

So this is my new daily driver. It is a Euro nighthawk purchased from Italy. The AT function only works for Germany apparently, but it has the all important perpetual calendar. Sapphire glass is nice too. And also in Titanium with the rare blue face with white chapter ring. Also has that all important engraved Ti caseback. This watch is simply gorgeous in real life. It came with a white leather strap with citizen Ti deployant, but I much prefer it with the nighthawk Ti band from the above nighthawk. This one appears to be a AS2031-57L. But I think I have now upgraded mine over OEM because the Ti band I took from the first nighthawk doesn't have the exposed adjustment pins all the way up the band like the stock AS2031-57L band does!

Speaking of bands, I need to find a cheap one for the 1st nighthawk, since I commandeered its original one. Then I will list it. I was thinking a NATO in black/grey Bond stripe would look cool. Thoughts?
All I can find so far is this:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
All I can find so far is this:

View attachment 15783147
Thanks for posting these catalog shots. I didn't know there was a Ti
"no Nighthawk" variant.
I always thought the ones without the Nighthawk lettering were the non-USA models?
The Ti Nighthawk is my favorite travel watch. Almost perfect. Just wish the day wheel would adjust properly when you re-position the hour hand for a time zone change.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I do regularly post catalog shots, but in this case it’s a screenshot from Masters in Time since these two watches share the same bracelet. The model number for the non-Nighthawk doesn’t yield any search results on Google though, but @mikakorh can check the case number underneath the model number against the case number on his caseback for confirmation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do regularly post catalog shots, but in this case it’s a screenshot from Masters in Time since these two watches share the same bracelet. The model number for the non-Nighthawk doesn’t yield any search results on Google though, but @mikakorh can check the case number underneath the model number against the case number on his caseback for confirmation.
I did that and yes it matches so I`m very happy. Thanks buddy (y) Never thought to find a watch through "same bracelet used". Very clever and lesson learned

·
Registered
87 Posts
Another Nighthawk lover here. I have SS on bracelet, and it's right up there with the most comfortable watches ever encountered. Lume is great, and the Eco Drive is, IMO, stunning technology that really works.
A homerun all around!
I love Citizen Nighthawk watches to, but unfortunately the lume on the watch markers and 12 and 6 o'clock numerals is disappointingly subdued in brightness compared to the beautifully vividly bright lume on the hour and minute hands on those watches. If Citizen had put equally vividly bright lume on the watch markers and numerals on the Nighthawk watches as on the hour and minute hands on those watches, then the Nighthawk watches would be absolutely magnificent!

1821 - 1840 of 1840 Posts