WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LTD_INSTRUMENT_COLLECTION_4820_ZOOM.jpg

Inspired by analog aviation instrument panels, Nixon introduces the Instrument LTD collection of watches. The first of three releases in the Instrument Panel LTD series, the Horizon 48-20 is a reimagined take on a favorite Nixon model, and is now available at select retailers in a limited number of 482 units globally.

The high-contrast, stark black/white treatment creates a unique visual emphasis on color application and balance, while maintaining the unique dial detailing that Nixon is known for. The white hour, minute, and seconds hands sit against a split horizon dial, housed in a matte black stainless steel case and band.

LTD_INSTRUMENT_COLLECTION_4820.jpg

Following the release of the Horizon 48-20 in January, Nixon will introduce two additional models to the Instrument Panel LTD collection on the 15th of February and again in March; stay tuned for more information to come closer to the product release dates.

Available in limited quantities for fans and collectors alike the Instrument Panel LTD series are individually numbered and once they are gone, they are gone for good.

Visit the Nixon website

·
Registered
283 Posts
My first watch was a digital Nixon that lasted me over five years. I still have it and all it needs is a new battery. Nothing against the brand but I don't care for all the cut off numerals in this one.

·
Registered
985 Posts
After a long bender starting at the horizon on the watch while keeping it parallel to the ground might allow you to walk home without falling too many times.

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
Maybe the couldn't decide if they should make a the watch with a black dial or a white dial and after one too many drinks someone decided to go with both.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Excellent 'Harlequin' theme execution. Some Nixon watches are really nicely designed but they are too much in the 'Fossil' quality to garner too much attention from me. If they get the fabrication quality up on this it could indeed be a comeback for a flailing brand.
I would LOVE to create a layout for this watch. Can you imagine? Zebras, B&W Saddle Oxfords, Pandas etc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts