WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.

I called my AD to check on the invisible Skyracer I ordered waaaaaaay back in August....

DEFINATELY not in by Christmas as was stated....indeed not even in January!!!! February....if I'm lucky they now say

Apparently the white dial is the hardest one to obtain?????? Pic attached just not of mine!!!!!!

I'd have thought that being a new big deal item that Breitling would have prepped for demand. Although I've still not seen an Airwolf yet either!!!!

Seen the Blackbird and the Flying B

So it's no present under my tree.

Davey the downhearted.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
That sucks. I was looking at the Skyracer but I wanted a larger watch. I know such talk is taboo, but you could try online if you don't care about the 2 yr warantee, you'd prolly save some cash too. Good luck

·
Registered
340 Posts
Don't worry Davey, you got another downhearted pal right here....Same no B under my tree problem ... 'cause I lack ebay faith, my bank received my 2nd B money for a deposit yesterday:roll:

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,873 Posts
Hi, Davey. Saweeeeee as my grandbaby would say...

No present under my tree..
Davey the downhearted.
when she feels badly for someone. I sympathize with you and I feel your pain. Been there, bought the t-shirt.
But wait!!! Doesn't Lou have a blue dial Skyracer he can loan you until your white dial arrives? I think so! Why didn't you think of this earlier? :-!
Cheers,
Ron the reminder

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Re: Hi, Davey. Saweeeeee as my grandbaby would say...

Tis the season, Lou. Take Ron's advice and help a brother out.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Bummer....

Really too bad to hear this. My AD has a grey dial one and it looks stunning! I haven't seen a white one 'in the steel' ;-) yet but that will probably be gorgeous too!

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
I see a whole new line of business for Lou (same as the classic car club) a yearly sub and you can weara B for a few weeks....

Wadda you think Lou? (I'm on 10%)

Al

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Well, due to the fact that Dave is in his skyracer in need mode, heres a few pics to help him on his way.

Although a black dial, its the same heart thats under the white.

I am truly sorry Dave, in your hour of need I feel that theres more that i could have done, ooops forgot one. LOL

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,873 Posts
Lou!! Stop teasing him right now!!!

Well, due to the fact that Dave is in his skyracer in need mode, heres a few pics to help him on his way. Although a black dial, its the same heart thats under the white...
I am truly sorry Dave, in your hour of need I feel that theres more that i could have done, ooops forgot one. LOL .
Can't you see he is hurting? Would he have done that to you in your hour of need? He would? Oh, well. Go ahead and post some more then. Hahahahahahaha!! :-D
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hank, I can't

My Nav has a black face as does the B1

I looked in 4 AD's in central London today.....not a Sky or Wolf in sight!!!!!!

Odd

But there was this decidedly cool looking Nav World white dial............

Good job I was in a hurry.

D

Lou, bud, you can't scare me with those pics.....:-X

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Hi Davey,

Me 2 - I'm waaaaaaiiiiiiting......

Ordered a brandnew Avenger Seawolf - Yellow dial - Titanium bracelet....

AD promised me that it wout certainly arrive in december, according my latest phone call....somewhere around 15 december....but I'm beginning to think it rather will be 2007....:-(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts