WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Yes it is. Depending on whether they are export models or not, some DW-6900's do not have the G on the button.

Here's one of mine:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Buzzbait! Very handsome watch there.

I just received the red Metallix from Japan and I hadn't seen a 6900 without the G. So happy it's real.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Buzzbait that's a really sharp looking G!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
One thing that troubles me about those is that I have yet to see a Catalog pic from any country of a 6900 without a "G" on the light button. Until I do, I'm always going to be slightly skeptical about those.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
One thing that troubles me about those is that I have yet to see a Catalog pic from any country of a 6900 without a "G" on the light button. Until I do, I'm always going to be slightly skeptical about those.
Just go to www.gshock.com, Casio's official G-Shock website. Look under the "Classic" models, at the DW6900MC-7A. No "G" on the button. Here's the pic, directly from their site.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Thanks Buzzbait. Not too long ago, that same watch on their site HAD the G on it. I actually sent them an email asking them about it. Maybe they fixed it!

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Thanks Buzzbait. Not too long ago, that same watch on their site HAD the G on it. I actually sent them an email asking them about it. Maybe they fixed it!
Well...... they sort of fixed it. The picture I posted is the exact picture that it shows. But if you click on the "Alternate Views" button, it still shows the model with the "G" on the button.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts