WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOTE: Withdrawn from sale, way too many scammers! Not worth my time to deal with them.

<>

I bought this a while back, never wore it, still has the plastics on the crystal and the back (they're still on in the photos below that I took this morning).

This is a Russian "Aviator" (Volmax) and this one has the very desirable Molnija 3603 manual-wind movement and a display back. It commemorates one of the best airplanes of WWII, the IL-2 "Sturmovik" tank killer bomber and attack plane.

BONUS: you also get a brand-new, never opened 1/72 scale model of the famous IL-2 Sturmovik (see photo)!

Brushed stainless case is 43 mm. The screw glass back is labeled in Cyrillic & English with a view of the decorated movement with blued screws and Geneva stripes.

This is limited edition 323/999 pieces, brand new and unworn. Box is signed by Valentin Volodko, President of Volmax!

FUNCTIONS: hours / minutes / seconds.

INDICATORS: seconds counter at 9 o’clock

CASE: brushed stainless steel, strap size 20 mm, mineral chrystal, diameter 43 mm, height: 13 mm.

DIAL: black dial, black hands with white iluminating colour, numerals/indices: metallic & white.

Molnija 3603 Movement: Russian mechanical Molnija caliber 3603, manual winding, shock protection, diameter 36 mm, height: 4.6 mm, 18 ruby jewels, 41 hours power reserve, 18000 semi-oscillations per hour.

watch1.jpg

watch-back-1.jpg

model.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts