WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But if a strange one this but it annoys me (maybe rather vain, so be it) that no one can ever see my watch when I'm at work because my cufflink shirts always cover it up, unless I physically move the shirt up like when I'm telling the time. Does anyone else have this? I know that my watches are for me and not anyone else but still, I'm proud of many of my watches and consider them part of my outfit and would like for them to be seen.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,985 Posts
Start wearing clothes in this style, if you want your watch to be prominent:
JCrew%u002520Gramercy%20Laureate%20Cardigan.jpg

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Good to see everyone is on the same page: we're NOT going to wear short sleeved dress shirts and we're NOT going to wear shirts with weird openings in the cuff so everyone can see our watches. Discretion is a virtue. Way to keep it classy, WUS! :-!

Edit: And we're NOT going to wear our watch OVER the cuff. Good grief.

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,619 Posts
But if a strange one this but it annoys me (maybe rather vain, so be it) that no one can ever see my watch when I'm at work because my cufflink shirts always cover it up, unless I physically move the shirt up like when I'm telling the time. Does anyone else have this? I know that my watches are for me and not anyone else but still, I'm proud of many of my watches and consider them part of my outfit and would like for them to be seen.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
Standing with arms down I would expect a watch to be covered unless ones shirt has been laundered too many times. Sitting at a table or desk I would expect the watch to show unless the sleeves are too long.

So I think the solution is to extennnndd that wrist and check the time but don't become known for checking the time too often.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts