WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So they say.... But the problem is that when I wear my superocean, I feel a sore spot on top of my wrist. I have no cushion so to speak (no fat) so the watch rests on the bone or ligiment or whatevers in there. All I know is that it hurts in some positions. The AD said that I should wear it higher up on my arm but I dont like it there. maybee ill get used to it.. is that so??

Are there any suggestions out there?

pete

·
Registered
106 Posts
Go to a drug store and look for moleskin. I know it will sticky the back of the watch but that will come off if you ever want to sell it or trade it in.

Moleskin has been cushioning feet for years and works great to keep things from bumping or bruising elsewhere as well.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daniel,
I actually catch moles in my garden from time to time, (really). if I skin one can I use that? (kidding)
No seriously, ill look into that todat.. thanks pete..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Daniel,
I actually catch moles in my garden from time to time, (really). if I skin one can I use that? (kidding)
No seriously, ill look into that todat.. thanks pete..
It might be a bit tricky gluing a porous material (mole leather) to a non porous material in such a way that it holds without damaging either the watch or your skin.

I would more suggest the drug store type :-d

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Is it a recently acquired Superocean?

It took me 3 weeks to get used to my B1. I used to get a red mark on the bony part of my wrist from the (small) protruding `dome` in the middle of the caseback.

Now though, it feels like it was made to measure. ;-)

Give it time and your wrist will adapt and become accustomed to the
beautiful timepiece you have adorned it with.

Our wrists should be grateful, :thanks - not start complaining!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Switch wrists

Many years ago, I broke my left wrist. I have 2 big Rolex Submariners and a Breitling E. The crowns of all three dig into my wrist. I started wearing them on my right wrist. All three are so much more comfortable that way. Give it a shot. It's better than wearing a band-aid all of the time (or maybe get a better and/or softer strap.

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,042 Posts
It took me 3 weeks to get used to my B1. I used to get a red mark on the bony part of my wrist from the (small) protruding `dome` in the middle of the caseback.

Now though, it feels like it was made to measure. ;-)

Give it time and your wrist will adapt and become accustomed to the
beautiful timepiece you have adorned it with.
Ditto on the B-1 fit. Took a few days but now it stays on almost 24/7 unless I swap it out for one of the others which are sorely neglected when it comes to wrist time. ;-) :-d
Cheers,
Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts