WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been to Engelsbrand, I've visited STOWA....and I've purchased a little bit. b-)

But I didn't take any pics, because..............they didn't move yet!
They will start moving the day after tomorrow, next Wednesday.
And before they will have installed the new offices, the workshop, the sales department and the museum, it's not useful to take pictures of their new facility.

I'm so sorry, but I will show you the new STOWA a.s.a.p., promised! :-!

Best regards,

Volker

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Thanks for the update and keeping us informed. So what caught your eye.....? :-!

·
Registered
749 Posts
They are supposed to ship my watches this week, might be a little tougher while moving.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I was right all along Volker! It's more to do with buying watches than taking pics! You evil thang! :) :)

Not even 1 picture of the outside of the new building? :-! :-!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Volker,
maybe you have seen some of the hundred Airman 2801 LE...??? :p

Greetings
rh12
No - but Viveca told me, they will start shipping at the end of next week :-!

Not even 1 picture of the outside of the new building? :-! :-!
No - it's only a raw framework. It will be covered with stainless steel plates - and then afterwards been photographed. :-d

I look forward to seeing your new watch. Stephen
No new watch here yet - I will pick it up at Engelsbrand next week :p

They are supposed to ship my watches this week, might be a little tougher while moving.
Yes, they are a little late in their schedule. But we forgive them - don't we?! ;-)

Thanks for the update and keeping us informed. So what caught your eye.....? :-!
There was so much.....I don't know where to start. :roll:
I will keep my mouth shut, till the hardware is here..........and is photographed. |>

Have a good time,

Volker

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Shipping starts end of this week (you are right) - expecting to hear 'we have your Airman no Logo on a AO Strap ready" sort of email soon!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts